Saturday Yoga IntensiveAt Ananda Sanga
When: Saturday:13 Feb 2010 Start: 9.00am to 11.30am
CORE WORK Yoga
It will be New Moon time this Saturday/Sunday. New Moon is a time to set goals, to go inward, to become more grounded. It is a time to cultivate ‘what we want more of’ in our lives; more love, more joy, greater abundance, greater peace, better health……
Get rid of those spare middle tyres? Let’s go!
In this Intensive 2½ hour class we will:
• Be going into the deep core muscles – abdominals & stabilisers
• Incorporate a new Moon Salutation vinyasa (flow) for core strength
• Be using the breath to strengthen the abs
• End the class with an Inner work meditation in Savasana
• Commune together with tea & muffins afterwards- hope you can make it.
Please book soon - for Intermediate Yogis and Courageous beginners